- The usually December craziness is made more so by the many, many appointments this particular month brings with it ~ last week had appointments on three days, and this week on four ~ but on the upside Liam's tubes are in place and functioning well and his yearly well check went well. Midwifery appointments were unremarkable and NST's only significant for everyone vanishing just as I was about to be discharged making me late for pre-school pick-up. Yay for understanding teachers!!
- My enthusiastic congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, along with a sincere hope that her experience with hyperemises gravidum is brief and rest of her pregnancy is complication free.
- Kelly Jo of The Dr & The Mrs ( a lovely blog you may not yet be reading) and I have formed a laundry load a day pact in anticipation of the coming loads of little clothes a newborn brings. So far I'm doing well, and am realizing that this plans allows for clean clothes fairly constantly ~ and folded clothes whenever I get a chance.
- Speaking of Baby #3, the car seat is ordered and will hopefully arrive before the baby. Clothes and blankets have been washed ~ leaving just emptying the cradle and washing that bedding as the outstanding important 'get ready for baby' tasks.
- Christmas cards mailed ~ aided this year by my favorite preschooler, the stamps may not all be straight but placed with great enthusiasm for sure.
- Lisa Jo of tales of a gypsy mom this week created a wonderful video tribute to the spaces we all work and create.
- Plans for the weekend ~TREE!! Having traveled the last several years it has been awhile since we had a tree in the house; so excited!!
Please visit Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Takes round-up.