- Born January 8th @ 1:26 am ~ started a recommended induction Monday afternoon and rode the labor roller coaster throughout the afternoon and evening!
- Caitlin Therese Margaret; named for grandmothers, great-grandmothers ~ and herself!
- Weighing in at 7lbs 9 ozs she bests both her older siblings entry weights by a pound and half ~ and helped me to fully understand how her squirms could hurt my hips and give me heartburn at the same time.
- Lisbeth is thrilled by having a baby sister whose OFFICIAL name is still according to her Pencil Player, though we are allowed to call her Caitlin.
- Liam has charmed me by several times walking over to greet her quietly and asking to hold her. We are working on getting him to say 'Baby' and he is actually showing interest in adding to his vocabulary.
- Caitlin currently has a decided yellow tinge which we are working on eliminating, and otherwise sort-of looks like both her sibs but mostly like herself.
- I am sure there are many a rough day ahead but at the moment I am grateful beyond words and feeling blessed beyond description. Thank you to all who held us in love and prayers during her birth and first days.
Please visit Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Takes.