Friday, October 10, 2014

Quick Takes #163



  1. I'm a long time Patriots fan and so I was happy but not surprised by their show of support for an opponent's daughter's cancer battle. Was also glad that Cyndi Lauper/Sara Bareilles video got played during the game.
  2. If you are not already a follower of Passionate Perseverance please head over and perhaps become a prayer warrior for this amazing family.
  3. Overheard in the car ~ Liam: Catie what is your favorite color? Catie: Orange, Blue.  The fact that at 21 months she understood the question and answered appropriately makes me so happy and sad at the exact same time.
  4. Great weather recently; we been getting outside having some fun while still can.
  5. Little Flower Walk is coming up. Hoping for good weather and a fun walk with my littles.
  6. I realize it is a holiday weekend and all!! However what with both school's Fall Festivals and Pre-Cana this weekend ~ I may very well declare Monday a day of rest.
  7. Happy Weekend!!
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment