- It was a busy, but fun week with such much to celebrate and enjoy. I think this October will go down in the books as one of crazy swings in weather but overall a good month.
- Halloween went well with me pulling off the great parenting feat of attending nearly simultaneous costume parades at my kids two schools. The weather was chilly but the costumes were great and everyone had a good time. Trick or treating had Elisabeth heading off with friends for the first time and Liam & Caitlin working well together reaping a decent candy haul.
- All Saints Day was largely a recovery day. We attended Mass, and Liam enjoyed a birthday lunch with G-ma but otherwise a nice down day after the business of Halloween. Feast of All Souls had the kids back in school and us for the first time speaking more explicitly with the big 2 about praying for deceased family members.
- We had fun watching the World Series this week despite the late night's especially since my MIL was visiting. We lived in Houston during Charlie's residency and have many friends who still lived there so were thrilled with the ultimate champions but also the series of great games getting there.
- Given the bad weather last weekend Liam's Cross Country Champ meet was moved to this coming weekend. Hoping for good weather and wrapping up this season with a good race!
- This weekend will also include a hike with Liam's cub scout pack.
- Photo Feature;
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's