Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Reading fun and future challenges


    Last week I finished In Farleigh Field (review in works) and with that I have completed this year's Modern Mrs Darcy reading challenge.  This is my 4th year attempting the challenge and as ever I really enjoy pushing myself to out of my reading comfort zone and try new genres or go for a longer/tougher book than I might otherwise.




Looking back at my planning post; I made a few changes but overall it was a good framework to follow.



   Speaking of challenges; as many of you know I love a book challenge and I love geography; so when a friend shared this link I knew it was something I wanted to try.  While not setting a time limit I will try to stick to their recommended list for each state though not including Look to the Mountain as a suggestion for New Hampshire is a huge omission and I'm considering that state done 😊.

As of this point I have 22 states covered ~ 28 to go 💃!


No comments:

Post a Comment