Thursday, December 26, 2019

As This Reading Year Ends


     In 2019 I challenged myself to read 35 books and in the end read 43.  For this coming year I think I'm going to go for 40.  In addition to again taking the Modern Mrs Darcy reading challenge I will also likely join the Catholic Lit challenge hosted by Haley of Carrots for Michaelmas.  Allowing for some overlap I should hopefully be able to strike a good balance between reading for fun and stretching my reading muscles.

     Some favorites from this year; Introduction to the Devout Life, Death Comes for the Archbishop and Eight Cousins.




What were some of your favorite reads of the year?



Summary for 2019

Books Read: 43
Fiction: 31  // Non-Fiction: 12
Kindle Books: 16  // Paper Books: 27 // Rereads: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment