- Happy August!! August has come to mean vacation with ocean breezes, time with family sharing hot dogs, ice cream and good seafood.
- This year it also means approximately one more month till Cashew's arrival, and therefore making ready. The bins with newborn clothes are out of storage but not yet washed, the cradle is still filled with blankets and other random stuff, and car seat base needs to be installed.
- Enjoyed a wonderful lunch date with Elizabeth of That Married Couple. In person she is taller, but every bit as warmly wonderful as you would expect reading her blog. Another get together has been planned for the spring when we will be able to meet the coming babies on the outside.
- Lisbeth was initially somewhat confused to meet someone with the same name, later deciding it was great fun!!
- Personal accomplishment of the week was completely a continuing education module for my license. Really nice to have that in the done pile pre-vacation and baby.
- Very excited to have finally lined up a contractor to replace the fence which has been falling slowly for awhile and quickly since this winters storms. Happily anticipating an enclosed backyard very soon.
- Wishing all a good and restful weekend!!
Visit Conversion Diary to enjoy more of this weeks Quick Takes!