Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: College Edition


1. Where did you go to college?
University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia

2. What did you study?
Nursing, with a minor in Women's Studies

3. Was college really all that it was cracked up to be?
Mostly, I'm not sure what I was expecting ~ but I really enjoyed college

4. How far were you from home?
About three hours

5. Did you have the same roommate all four years?
No, random match freshman year, friends sophomore and junior year and a single senior

6. Where did you order food from at 2 am?
Did not order so much as go on ice cream runs to the snack bar in Lower Quad

7. Did you date in college or were you tied down?
Started college unattached, but by mid Sophomore year I was in a steady relationship (with my now husband).

8. Funniest drunk college moment?
Random people walking into our room too drunk to realize it was not theirs ~ we locked our door after the second.

9. Did you make it to class on time?
Generally yes, once my sophomore year I hugely overslept and had to make-up a clinical

10. What was your favorite class in college?
Remember a couple of great literature classes my junior year, really enjoyed the break from all the science and using my brain in a different way.

Please visit Roots and Rings to read and enjoy other answers to these fun questions.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like almost everyone met their future spouse in college. Isn't that funny?

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete