- This is my hundredth time participating in Quick Takes Friday, and as I have a little over 400 posts that means 1 in 4 have been Quick Takes!
- Not surprising as it has been a wonderful format to share ideas that I did not know how to focus a full post around but wanted to set down.
- Also to 'journal' everyday events or experience in our daily lives that I wanted to remember in the busyness of life. Like the expression "Your pleasure" of Lisbeth's that until I reread this post from last year I had truly forgotten she used to say despite it only being a year ago.
- HHS: Still not sure how to express my feelings so I'm glad for the wonderful words of others
- Susan G Komen's decision: Go them!! Planned Parenthood is under investigation for hugely under-reporting child rape. Regardless of ones feelings about abortion can we agree that child rape is wrong!
- Superbowl: Patriots - Giants!! Fun to have a game where either I will be thrilled or mildly disappointed and happy for my other half. (if it a good game ~ and everyone plays/refs as they should).
- A couple friends asked if they should come as a buffer zone between us; I said No, but they were welcome to entertain our kids so we could focus on the game!!
A hundred post later: My thanks as always to Jen of Conversion Diary for hosting!!