Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Five Favorites: April 15th

Linking up at Call her Happy and sharing some faves:

1) Crocuses: There are none at the new house and I'm realizing by their absence how very much I love that particular sign of spring. I foresee some serious bulb planting this fall.

 2) Longwood Garden: I know I've written before about this wonderful garden about an hour from us, but spring has to be one of my most favorite times to visit.

3) Watching my kids playing together. Sometimes it feels like all day I'm refereeing and breaking up fights but then comes the times when everyone plays so nicely together; be it a sister's tea party or Lisbeth and Liam darting and hiding throughout the house 'cause they are playing secret agents.

4)ePantry: I've now been using the service for about 6 months and it is wonderful; I love the every two month e-reminder about dish soap and other cleaning or health products that fly under the radar until you need them and don't want to be out.   Like for example:

5)Yes to Grapefruit facial wipes: Leaves my face feeling clean with a wonderful wakeful slightly citrus scent; just right for when I need to start the day in a hurry.

4 comments:

  1. I am such a terrible gardener, but I have such a deep appreciation for a good garden! There is one at the Como Zoo in MN around Easter. I miss it terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I are in the process of buying a house and I can't wait to plant bulbs so they can bloom next spring. Love your list, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crocuses so, SO much! I need to find a way to plant some this fall too - we only have a few little patches, but a friend of ours has an entire LAWN of crocuses in the spring! It's glorious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tulips are beautiful! Those moments when everyone is happy and getting along are the ones I live for as a mother. And I hold them dearly in my heart!

    ReplyDelete