- Baby boy born after a somewhat rocky induction of labor ~ but all's well that ends well!
- 6 lbs 2 ozs ~ smaller than his sister by an ounce, but no where as small as feared
- Liam Charles Pierre ~ named for his dad, grandfather, several great-grandfathers and himself
- Lack of growth issue explained went the placenta delivered and we discovered that rather than the cord inserting in middle as it should ~ it was off to the side and partially just on membrane
- Re-entry at home going well as is breastfeeding
- Big sister very sweet and interested in giving kisses. Inside voice ~ still a work in progress.
- Plans for the weekend ~ family visitors, visit to the pediatrician, and more getting to know this sweet little boy.
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest this weeks round-up.