1. What does your work out schedule look like?
At the moment ~ none
2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
When I did belong to a gym ~ elliptical trainer
3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
Mom/baby swimming :-)
4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
5. If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
Hiking (also swimming, but that is more seasonally dependent)
6. What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
10 minute Pilates
7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
Hard call ~ I exercised more in high school, but motherhood keeps me on the run in a very profound way
8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
It is more about feeling good rather than looking good now
9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
By myself ~ daydream and listen to music, but really enjoy hiking and talking with friends
10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others take on this weeks quesstions