Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why I Love My Husband, vol 1


Picking up a wonderful idea started by Kaitlin of More like Mary ~ More like Me

  1. No matter how long the day was or how tired he is ~ will read Lisbeth's favorite Curious George book, lifting every flap and discussing every plot point.
  2. Encouraged, teased and cheered until I discovered a talent for cooking I did not think was there.
  3. Washed my liter 'water' bottle every night all summer so that it would ready to be filled again. (Back story ~ I'm terrible about drinking enough but given that I was pregnant and how hot a summer it was, I was trying hard to drink the recommended 2 liters a day.)

Thank you for being you

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through More like Mary! :) Congratulations on your new little one! I love the name Liam!
    Sounds like you have a wonderful husband! :)

    ReplyDelete