Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: December 7th


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Grande Mocha, hot or iced depending on the season. Pumpkin Spice Latte in autumn

2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
Panera or IHOP

3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
No, one more thing I've not yet had the chance to explore.

4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Its A Wonderful Life

5. Are you a good gift giver?
I like to think so

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
When I'm journaling yes, most of the rest of the time yes/no

7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Provided I'm not holding a child trying to escape ~ yes.

8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
Yes ~ twice I think

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Yes, a couple ~ my contact solution, shampoo and laundry detergent

10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
My husband ~ having attended a couple of his lectures and presented with him at Pre-Cana ~ my husband

Please visit Roots and Rings hosted by Chelsea for others take on these questions.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, what brand of laundry detergent do you use? I haven't yet found one that I love, though I wonder if part of the problem is using community washing machines that tend to have soap residue left from whomever used it last, so no matter how good my detergent is there might still be a problem. But I am still hoping and would love to know what works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE iced coffee, anything I can drink right away without burning myself is good in my book. My brand loyalty is also my laundry detergent, and my toothpaste of course, I can't live without Crest plus Scope, especially when I am pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to know what brand of shampoo and laundry detergent you use, too! And how sweet that your husband is your favorite speaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, contact solution, I'm religious to my particular brand, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love It's a Wonderful Life too. I watch it other times than Christmas too, it just makes me so happy. :)

    I love the Peppermint Mocha at starbucks, but it has so much sugar, I only let myself have one each year. :)

    ReplyDelete