Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: October 4th




1. How do you take your coffee?
With some chocolate or perhaps seasonal flavor (pumpkin, anyone)
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Warm, soft and chewy!
3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Not everyday, usually part of dressing up
4. What is your favorite color combination?
   Casual; Blue/Tan Formal: Cranbery-ish Red/BLack

5. Do you like sour candy?

Have to be in the right mood ~ then yes: worms, gum drops, etc

6. How often do you do laundry?

   2-3x a week

7. Did you ever wear braces?

Nope

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?

I do okay,  better with the basics

9. What is your favorite form of social media?

?Facebook?

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?

I don't bother them (except babies),  they don't bother me


Congratulations to Chelsea of Roots and Rings on the 100th Ten on Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I'm supposed to be working, but I'll participate:

    1) I don't.

    2) Soft and Chewey. And preferrable with M&Ms added in.

    3) Rarely

    4) Gold and blue (of course!)

    5) Absolutely not.

    6) Not often enough.

    7) Nope

    8) Yep. Saves me on the Sunday crossword every week.

    9) Twitter.

    10) I have one. It's from my Dad. I like it, because it's from my Dad. (I'm wondering if I know what a chin dimple really is. I have a dimple in the middle of my chin.)

    ReplyDelete