Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blogger Meet-up!


    A month ago I had the great and wonderful pleasure of meeting Rebecca of The Road Home, she very graciously stayed in the area for dinner with my family after her conference ended.  I unfortunately forgot my camera, though luckily Rebecca did have hers.

     However she has now experienced the frustration of misplacing her memory card reader and the worse luck of having her car burglarized and camera stolen ~ but we are undaunted by whatever force does not want evidence of blogger meet-ups shown.  Forgive the quality of my  phone camera pictures and please take my word for the fact that Rebecca is gorgeous and Liam was very happy to meet/play with her.  






"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Rebecca is coming to Indy this weekend; I'm super excited to meet her. :)

    I hope you and I can get together someday. Maybe in the spring when we head to Scranton to visit family. My BFF lives in Philly so we'll stop to visit with her too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger meetups are so much fun!


    Ugh! for some reason, my google account is not accessing your page!!! It happens on occasion at work. guess I probably shouldn't be reading blogs at work, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And once again the phone camera saves the day! I am glad that you got these.

    ReplyDelete