- Hit 26 weeks gestation mark this week which also means that the countdown to Baby #3 due date stands at less than 100 days ~ cool and a little intimidating. Anyone want to explain zone defense to me?
- Still opting to work with the limited vocabulary, but man can Liam pack a whole lot of charm in his "Hi".
- Debates start in a week ~ Yes I will be watching (sleeping children allowing), you?
- Lisbeth is largely adjusting well and liking Pre-K, wrote her name for the first time ~ but nine days in she has asked to wear a dress EVERYDAY so far ~ this is new, different and slightly disconcerting, but also kinda fun.
- Crazy refs ~ I'm glad the lock-out is over, though it will definitely reduce the bizarreness level of watching the NFL.
- Hopefully going apple picking on this last weekend in September.
- Happy October!
Please head to Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Takes.