Monday, October 1, 2012

31 day challenge ~ Writing my story



So when I opened my Google Reader yesterday this is what I found from Lisa Jo Baker;



Welcome to 31 days – the beautiful brainchild of the Nester who inspires us to spend the month of October writing every single day on a topic that might inspire a community.
Continue reading for my day 1 post. Or you can browse the other posts in my series as they pop up below each new day in October.

And I'm taking the challenge because part of my story is that I love reading and writing ~ as in as long as I can remember ~ but have never felt very confident about my writing abilities (feedback in school was always very mixed).  So I'm going to take the deep breath, follow Lisa Jo's prompts and see where the next 31 days takes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment