Thursday, August 21, 2014

Theme Thursday: Google Image

Joining in with Cari of Clan Donaldson for another installment of Theme Thursday.

This week the challenge was to Google Image yourself and post the first picture...well when I google myself not a single image of myself comes up (at least on the first page) and the first several are people I don't recognize so didn't want to post on here.

But thought this image about four rows down was sweet and oddly very reminiscent of an image I used on an English project when I was a junior in high school.





In the second row was also this image which I have pinned onto a Pinterest board of mine so that's something I suppose.

Now please head over to Clan Donaldson for more Theme Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Ha. Love both of them. It's so oddly fascinating to see what google barfs up, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunset picture is so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete