- Life continues to be crazy but turned suddenly warm this week and we broke out the bikes to enjoy for however long it lasts.
- New Favorite thing: Modern Mrs Darcy Daily Kindle Deals ~ love, love, love having this brilliant, well-read blogger peruse Amazon and let me in on some of the best deals.
- Hide & Seek is a new favorite game for Caitlin; with the cute quirk that she always hides in the same places ~ under the dining room table or behind the rocker in her room.
- Favorite post of the week: Ana of Times Flies on Motherhood
- Lisbeth very much enjoyed (and her parents) survived her birthday party at Charles Fromage. It was much louder than I expected but much fun was had by all.
- President of the Pontifical Council for the Family Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia was in town this week to work on details for Pope Francis's visit and the World Conference of Families including picking the official milkshake of the conference!
- Weekend plans include catching up, cleaning up, welcoming home Dr Daddy from his travels and perhaps watching one of the fine Irish films recommended by Kendra.
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QTs