Linking up with the Modern Mrs Darcy and sharing
what is saving my life right now
Winter while wonderful does certainly wear on me after awhile and while not as seriously as Seasonal Affected Disorder I have learned to guard against the "winter blues".
Current favorite remedies:
- making sure to be outside if sunny and take a walk if possible
- weekly trips to Starbucks or Dunkin
- making myself a cup of tea before tackling/overseeing homework and starting dinner
- crocking something large on the weekend ~ gifting myself a night or two of leftovers
- making or buying scones for 'tea-time'
- pleasuring reading
- Watching Downton Abbey
- keeping a gratitude journal and aiming for 3 entries each day
What is saving your life these days?