Monday, February 1, 2016

What is saving my life right now

Linking up with the Modern Mrs Darcy and sharing 
what is saving my life right now

Winter while wonderful does certainly wear on me after awhile and while not as seriously as Seasonal Affected Disorder I have learned to guard against the "winter blues".

Current favorite remedies:
  •  making sure to be outside if sunny and take a walk if possible
  • weekly trips to Starbucks or Dunkin
  • making myself a cup of tea before tackling/overseeing homework and starting dinner
  • crocking something large on the weekend ~ gifting myself a night or two of leftovers
  • making or buying scones for 'tea-time'
  • pleasuring reading
  • Watching Downton Abbey
  • keeping a gratitude journal and aiming for 3 entries each day
What is saving your life these days?


2 comments:

  1. I have made a really conscious choice to be outside when it's sunny as well and it is making the world of difference for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downton has definitely been a nice "pick me up" for me this winter. And I greatly appreciate the sunny days!

    ReplyDelete