Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Playing favorites: Vol 1

Linking up with Susan of Sole Searching and sharing some of my favorite things right now.

Firstly ~ Iced Coffee!  One of my all-time favorite grown-up summer treats!
Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Mocha is my go-to top pick for the summer and an essential part of any road trip!

Starbucks Cold Brew; I've never been a big fan of Starbuck's iced coffee finding it sort of meh for the price but I recently had a gift card to use and I like trying something new when I in a sense have free money ~ so I tried a Cold Brew and I liked!!



Secondly ~ my favorite wardrobe addition this summer are these linen shorts from Old Navy; super comfortable, a good length and dressy but not too dressy for life on the summer run.

What's topping your favorite list?


No comments:

Post a Comment