Friday, May 8, 2009

Quick Takes vol #13


  1. After 9 days in a row of rain and clouds, it is clear and sunny today.  Praise! Many errands to run but must find time to walk in the sun.
  2. Am surprised to note how early role playing shows up but have enjoyed watching E. carry on long conversations with I'm not sure who on her play cell phone.
  3. Lovely dogwoods in bloom.  Yet another sight to admire and enjoy.
  4. Feel the sadness lifting, thank you so much to those of you who reached out and lifted me up.  
  5. I continue to enjoy the checking in and touching base aspects that Facebook allows but also have a deeper appreciation for the time sink aspects.
  6. Though I still think there is nothing more fun than finding in the mail an unexpected card or note from a friend.
  7. Plans for the weekend: shopping for a dress for a wedding I'm attending later this month and giving thanks for the mothers in my life and the daughter who allowed me to join the club.  



No comments:

Post a Comment