- After pulling a muscle in my back and then the cold that would not go away, I am please to say that while not 100% I and those I live with are currently more healthy than not. Going to enjoy that while it lasts!
- Enjoyed my sister's baby shower last weekend very much. I knew most of the people attending and enjoyed meeting other people; who while new to me are special people in my sisters life.
- While I definitely missed my little family here at home, I did enjoy being able to visit and catch-up with my mom and sisters without worrying about the needs of my favorite toddler.
- One of the new phrases which has cropped up in the last couple weeks is "I so sad" usually voiced when she is not getting her way but also now showing up when placed in time-out. I'm not sure it constitutes remorse, but it's a start.
- Where did January go in such a hurry??
- Very chilly day today, warm Mac & Cheese shared with a cute munchkin is proving to be a good way to stay cozy.
- Plans for the weekend: More cleaning with the promise of a nice visit with an out of state friend.
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy other Quick Takes hosted by Jen