Monday, January 25, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: January 26th


1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My marriage, we endured through several years of a long distance relationship before we even got married and now seven years later, I feel we are even better friends and partners.

2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
7 pounds even (I believe)

3. What is your favorite perfume?
Arpege by Lanvin

4. How many siblings do you have?
2 sisters, 1 half-brother

5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)
Have one and hope to have at least one more

6. What’s the best class you took in college?
Took a great literature night class my junior year

7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?
Loved playing kickball (outside game) and indoors, Connect Four

8. What character on Friends are you most like?
Monica, I'm not a neat-nick but I do tend to 'mother' my friends.

9. Are you a phone person? (ie: Do you like talking on the phone?)
Yes

10. What was the best vacation you ever took?
Spent a wonderful week in Hawaii with my husband where we hit on the perfect balance of doing stuff (hiking, snorkeling, and sight-seeing) and doing nothing but being together on the beach. Add great weather and delicious food = Great Vacation.

My thanks as always to Chelsea for hosting this wonderful round-up. Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others take on these ten questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment