- All the christmas boxes with their decorations are safely packed away and stored in the shed again. My door looks a little plain but my family room is returning to a small sense of order.
- Everybody is sleeping on clean sheets with aired out blankets.
- Kitchen floor swept and mopped
The little, lovely things of which small successes are made of.
Today I am giving thanks for:
- A toddler who slept all night
- The love and laughter of my husband
- A new job with new tasks and new skills to learn
- the chance to visit with my sisters this weekend
- Warm cinnamon raisin toast at teatime
- I am loved and forgiven
Please visit Faith and Family Live to read other small successes and share your own.