1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Early to right on time, though I do always account for the added time needed to convince a certain toddler that it is time to go.
2. What is your middle name?
3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
4. How big is your bed?
5. What are you allergic to?
Nothing, though too much fresh pineapple makes my mouth burn which I suppose is a sensitivity
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Smile at my husband, spring my daughter from her crib, wish for a couple more minutes of sleep
7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Waltons (still one of my favorites ever)
8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
My thanks as always to Chelsea for hosting this wonderful round-up. Please visit and enjoy others takes on
these questions at Roots and Rings.