Seeking to see the good in every stage ~ even toddlerhood, a few things I don't want to forget about this time and place in our lives
- Constant narration of our day and activities, where we are going, what we are seeing; and if these aren't interesting enough ~ we start looking for 'number pyramid', 'lost city' and the 'gooey geyser'.
- Current favorite phrases: Her introduction to others "I Lisbeth and this is my friend, Mommy" and when asked to move from one activity to the next often we are asked for "Just one more minute"
- Our bedtime routine has long included reading books, and now so must the nap time process. So gratifying watching her come to love books and words.
- Favorite foods: Mozzarella cheese, lemonade, eggs, ice cream and cupcakes (muffins). Will generally refuse to sit in a high chair or booster at restaurants.
- Interestingly and probably not coincidentally as my lap has begun to disappear, she is much more interested in sitting in my lap. A fun and interesting challenge.
- Still insists that someone hold her hand (and foot) for a few minutes as she settles into her crib and transitions from day to night.
- In so many ways becoming more independent (and defiant) little person, and yet still my sweet, snuggly, pony toting Lisbeth.
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to visit Conversion Diary and enjoy the rest of the Quick Take round-up!