Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Celebrating Versatility


Thank everyone for their kind comments; yes the migraine is better and as I don't get them too often will be the last until after September when I can again take medication for them. Another thing making the day even nicer was this lovely award from Maggie of From the Heart, for which I thank her very much.

The rules for this blog award are:

1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you; (see above)
2. List 7 things that people may not know about you;
3. Pass the love to 15 deserving bloggers (gonna have to amend this one...how about 7?);
4. and let them know that you gave them an award.

7 Things about me:

  1. Child of an interfaith marriage, I am proudly Catholic and appreciative of the tolerance I learned in the Unitarian Church
  2. Did not learn to swim till I was ten because...
  3. Had ear tubes placed 4x between the age of 5 and 10
  4. Favorite show is The Waltons
  5. Wrote one of my college admission essays about Anne of Green Gables
  6. Was six months old in my first passport photo (visited family in Belgium)
  7. First concert was John Denver (I was five yrs old)
Passing the award to:

Please check them out, I always enjoy wonderful writing on a wide range of topics when I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment