- Last weekends trip to visit my family in VA was very successful with E. traveling well and having fun playing with her cousins, who no longer consider her a baby ~ partly because there is now a new baby and partly because she now joins in their games.
3. Part of the weekend also included a trip to a community pool that my sisters belong to. It was really nice to see Lisbeth playing with her cousins in the baby pool, and after some encouragement having fun in the big pool also.
4. My trip allowed me to miss the big wind/hail storm which came thru a week ago. We lost power for about twenty hours (which seems to be the average; with some people never losing power and some just recently getting it back). Amazingly the only real damage we sustained was the cracking of one of our skylights cover domes.
5. This was our first long trip since turning Lisbeth's car seat forward facing~ required a new approach to handing things to her, but I think helped that we were looking a the same view.
6. The storm blew down many of my growing tomatoes but a few were spared for my first official harvest of homegrown produce. Yay!!
Please visit The Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes round-up