1. Pretend it’s Monday morning–take us through a day in the life of you.
Hear my favorite toddler start chatting thru the monitor ~ breakfast ~ get dress & see 'Daddy' off to work. Usually morning errands & playtime ~ lunch and then she naps and I shower and enjoy some downtime reading/blogging and housework, once she is awake we play and/or possibly more errands ~ her dinner ~ bath & bedtime ~ our dinner ~ TV/computer time ~ bed.
2. What’s your favorite reality tv show?
3. What motto do you live by?
You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you
4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Photographer of babies and children
5. What was your first job?
Teachers Aide at Vacation Bible School
6. What is your current job?
7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)?
Until recently Elisabeth which is my favorite girls name but since that is my daughter's name to avoid confusion I would choose Erin.
8. What musical instruments can you play?
None currently ~ as a child I studied the viola and am now learning guitar but just a beginner.
9. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again?
Key Lime Pie on a Rum Raisin Crust
My thanks as always to Chelsea of Roots and Rings for hosting this fun & informative carnival