In honor of the newest 5 year old in the house some of his favorite things and mine about him
- Still very much a Transformer fan; in the last year he has discover Robots in Disguise and so we are becoming acquainted with bunch of new 'bots. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have also hit his favorite list and was the chosen theme of his party with Mikey ranking as top turtle!
- Liam continues to have a great appetite so much so that he is on occasion referred to as a 'mouth with legs'! A wonderful weird challenge this summer was keeping enough fruit in the house to keep up with him. He will eat soup year round (why???), loves mac&cheese, green vegetables, sausage, and ice cream.
- While certainly not as outgoing as his big sister he has very much grown in confidence this year and is much more social with family members and other kids. We had a lot of 'school talks' this summer but when September came he started his new school without a bit hesitation and is having a blast.
- He has a very kind and loving disposition and will tell you many times a day that he is glad to be with you. Daddy still ranks as his best buddy but he is also very kind to his sisters (mostly) and has begun to make neighborhood/school friends.
- According to him his favorite things are: running, playing legos or imaginex, cooking with Daddy, and riding his new bike!
So excited to see what the coming year has in store for my 5 year old buddy!
Now please head over to Jenna's for more five faves