Sharing some of the wonderful posts I've enjoyed during this Papal Visit and WMOF week.
- Firstly Julia Walsh of These Walls as graciously lent her site as a launching site for posts from the many bloggers of the CWBN of the Mid-Atlantic. Go and enjoy A Walk in Words With Pope Francis.
- Kelly writing about the World Meeting of Families
- Rachel writing about celebrating from home
- Abigail sharing her experience of the Papal Parade with her family.
- Mary about the Communion of Saints and grieving.
- I've enjoyed watching the coverage thus far and sharing with my kids. Upon watching the Pope's arrival at Andrews Base; Liam asked when he was coming to our house. I explained that he was coming to our city and we were hoping to see him at a celebration there. He allowed that going to a festival might be as fun as a playdate here.
- Any great links that I missed??
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's