Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: April 27th


1. Think back a decade, do you remember what your first cellphone was? Was it as cool as Zack Morris’s phone?
It was almost exactly a decade ago, and was a little gray thing which I really enjoyed but probably wasn't very cool.

2. What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you?
We had a series of Disney 'little golden' books which I remember being read to and reading to my sisters from.

3. What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it?
'89 Subaru sedan which I Loved!!

4. Who was your hero growing up?
Mary Lou Retton and Florence Nightingale

5. Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
As I remember, yes!

6. What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos)
Wasn't my choice, but when I was about eight my mom had me get a short page-boy which I hated.

7. What was your first realistic dream? (One where you had to think “Oh dang, was that a dream?”)
Being in the olympics

8. What was the first phobia you remember developing?
I haven't liked bugs for as long as I can remember, but I can't think of anything I was that afraid of.

9. Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
Bert

10. What was the hardest goal you ever accomplished?
Becoming a nurse

Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others take on these great questions and add your own.

2 comments: