Monday, April 5, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: April 6th


1. If you could travel back in time, would you? What decade would you visit?
Provided I can return to my time and home, yes I would enjoy time travel~perhaps 1950s

2. What was your best Halloween costume? (fun to make? most creative?)
My dad helped me create a jail/prisoner costume.

3. Do you like your name? If you weren’t called by your name, what would you want to be called?
Yes, I like my name ~ not sure what else I would like to be called.

4. In the past year, what is the BEST recipe you made. Please share it!
Fruited Chicken with Barley

5. Look around – what is the nearest object or picture hanging on the wall?
Lighthouse print

6. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Would you recommend it?
Julie/Julia

7. Did you go to summer camp? Will you/do you send your kids to camp?
Attend nature day camp and gymnastic camp. Would consider camp if it was something my kids were interested.

8. What kind of ringtone do you have?
Nothing special

9. Where is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
Hawaii or Belgium, not sure which farther technically.

10. Has anyone ever written a song or a poem for or about you?
Not that I know of...

Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others answers to these questions and thank our host, Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. ohhh Belgium and Hawaii, I would love to travel to either

    ReplyDelete