1. Great smiles and wonderful cooing that makes me think that laughter is coming soon.
2. HATES the carseat
3. Loves faces and watching him brighten as Lisbeth talks to him is one of the great pleasures of my life.
4. Good about sleeping in the sling for short periods of time.
5. Beginning to notice the mobile above his swing and changing table
6. Has survived (along with his family) his first big roadtrip, traveling to VA to meet and visit with my family
7. Had his first cold, the sniffling was a bit heartbreaking but thanks to a humidifier no one lost a lot of sleep.
8. Is out growing his newborn sized clothes.
9. Consistently sleeps 3 - 4 hours spans at night ( meaning often I'm only up once).
10. In celebration of his new two month status will begin 'Tummy Time' today!