Usually Thanksgiving is at our house since often one or both of us has to work part of the holiday or weekend. For Christmas we are usually traveling.
2. How do you make the plans for the holiday? If you have a significant other, how do you decide which family to visit?
Check work schedule, check-in among family members, and try and alternate between families
3. Do you have your Thanksgiving meal at lunch or later in the day?
4. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
5. After a big meal do you lounge around or get up and take a walk?
A combination of watching TV and doing yardwork
6. Do you shop on “Black Friday” or do you avoid it?
Depends on the year and who is around.
7. When do you usually finish your Christmas shopping?
8. Do you and your significant other exchange gifts? Is there a budget?
Definitely ~ with a general idea but no specific amount budget
9. When do you decorate for the holidays?
Over the course of the week after Thanksgiving ~ except for the tree which is live and comes a week or so before Christmas.
10. Do you go “all out” with the decor or do you keep it simple?
We keep it simply but there is something for almost every room.
Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others answers to these questions.