- Successful Trick or Treating ~ Lisbeth went to about ten houses, said her lines very well and would explain when asked that she was a monkey like George. Liam tolerated his costume for about 30 minutes ~ so some pictures exist.
- Went to Adoration again this week for the first time in a long while ~ Wonderful!!
- This was an 'on service' week for C. which meant very long hours and missing bedtime. The effects showing last night as Lisbeth explained sadly that she was snuggling her family ( a word she recently acquired ~ very cute) but someone was missing. I guess I need to explain better where he is and that the weekend is coming.
- Baptism plans in the works ~ yay! Both our families live a good distance away so finding a date was a little tricky.
- Further complicated the discussion ~ the mass we usually participate at is a 5 pm. Ultimately we decided that we wanted to celebrate with our church family too, and are hoping to not cause too many issues with traveling family.
- Have been thinking about 'patron' saints, did you choose your children's based on their names, birthdate or something else?
- Weekend plans: Catching up on house stuff and enjoying family time!
Please visit Conversion Diary hosted by Jen for the rest of this weeks round-up!