Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: November 16th


1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Chocolate croissant

2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Recitals, but not plays (that I can remember)

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
Earrings ~ am really enjoying this window of wearing them again before another hiatus when another little person will begin pulling on them.

4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Jeans

5. What is your favorite color and why?
Purple ~ not sure, just is!

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Choosing among many faves ~ Russian Tea Cakes

7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
  • Food ~ again many faves: this time of year, baking: pies, cookies, breads
  • Perfume ~ Arpege

8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
Clorox wipes

9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I thought I would be an Olympic Gymnast ~ nope, and a nurse ~ yup

10. What is the last song or album you bought?
? Zac Brown Band?

Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy other great answers to these questions

3 comments:

  1. I've never had a chocolate croissant, but it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many purple sweaters out this season! I love purple too! I think the fashion industry finally acknowledged that purple is cool. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple's my favorite color, too - - just because. :)

    And I totally forgot about croissants. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete