Monday, June 13, 2011

9 things about my 9 month old


1.Sitting up so very well now and starting to want to stand-up

2. Finds his sister hilarious

3. Beginning to wave and play peek-a-boo

4. Reaches for whatever he can reach, especially food ~ table food wise: faves are pickles and bread crust in addition to the yogurt melts and the puffs.

5. Still 6 teeth, but the 7th are just below the surface.

6. Gradually becoming a better sleeper ~ and the plan is to move to the crib soon.

7. Still not using sounds for words but starting to find his voice to shreek & shout.

8. LOVES HIS DADDY, and practically tries to throw himself in his arms when Dad comes home.

9. Likes to flirt with me by cocking his head to the side and smile. So cute when he lays his head down on the swing tray and grins at me.

As my husband reminded me today is break even day ~ 40 weeks now out in the world.

Happy 9 months Liam!!




1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 months! I think the 6th - 12th months are some of the most fun - mobility is an amazing thing :).

    ReplyDelete