Guilty of giving in a bit to the February funk around here; the re-entry to teaching was a bit tougher than I expected plus weather related cabin fever, plus mild sickies that have passed round and round the family. So when I saw the announcement I was excited to be a spectator/reader but thought there was no way I could be a participant/contributor ~ then I thought there might be a reader/writer out there who is having an equally fun February and might appreciate reading a note of solidarity and perhaps celebration of life with little trenches.
So here's to:
Fighting the February funk by having some fun!!
Things I want to hold onto about the last couple of weeks:
- Caitlin learning to give hugs & kisses and offering them to disgruntled older siblings
- Impromptu pizza parties
- Being inspired by another blogger to make snow margaritas
- C & I keeping our valentine promises
- Lisbeth and I taking turns reading at bedtime
- Watching the stars of his Twilight Turtle with Liam
What about you, any wonderful February memories to cherish?