1. Are there any movies that inspire you to bake/cook?
- The Four Seasons
- Knotting Hil
2. What’s your favorite food blog and why?
Pioneer Woman, cause she is lovely, non-threatening and if she can create such interesting dishes with a ranch to help run and four kids to home-school and raise, maybe just maybe I could cook like that too.
3. Who’s your favorite celebrity chef?
Hubert Keller, he is so French and yet so California at the same time. Honorable Mention: Ted Allen
4. What’s your favorite kitchen tool?
Crockpot, though I just received for Christmas a large spatula for quesodillas
5. When it comes to cooking/baking, what’s your specialty?
Quiche, Shepard's Pie, and Bake Brie
6. When in the kitchen, do you wear an apron, if so, any cute ones you’d like to share?
I probable should but I don't (yet)
7. Is there anything that intimidates you when it comes to baking/cooking? (ex. Pie crust, yeast breads, sauces, etc…)
New recipes, and turning on our grill
8. What’s the weirdest gadget in your kitchen?
Remote meat thermometer, husband loves it ~ I can't get it to work
9. What’s your go-to music for cooking/baking?
10. After several failures, what do you do to motivate yourself to get back in the kitchen to try again?
Make an oldie but goodie, a favorite dish that I know how to make and I love eating.
Enjoy other answers to these questions including especially our lovely host Chelsea at Roots and Rings