1. What book, movie or song has made you want to travel to a particular place? (eg. I went to Prince Edward Island because I was such a Anne of Green Gables fan)
Me Too!! Spent our honeymoon there.
2. Aside from your significant other, who would you want to take with you on a dream trip?
3. Where would said dream trip be to?
Outer Banks, where we would miss our kids but also laugh and talk and drink.
4. If you were hosting guests or providing tips, what three things would you show visitors to your hometown? (be it where you live now or where you grew up)
a)Constitution Center b) Valley Forge c) Longwood Gardens (where it is currently dogwood season)
5. If you had a long weekend ahead of you, where you head – beach, city or country/mountains?
Beach, though I am long overdue for a trip to the mountains.
6. Do you have a passport? If so, did you get it for a particular trip or just to have, in case?
Yes, renewed in order to go to a cousin's wedding in Belgium
7. Are there any travel souvenirs you collect? If not, is there something else you collect?
8. If you could name a paint colour, what colour would it be and what would you call it?
Redish~purple which I would call Gloaming
9. If you were heading away for a weekend citybreak solo, where would you go? (forget about practicality here and flight times, assume you can get to any city in the world for the weekend)
10. Is there a song or a smell or something that you strongly associate with a particular holiday/place/time, such that it always takes you back?
Away in the Manger, my first Christmas pageant
Please visit Roots and Rings and thank your lovely host, Chelsea and offer your own take on these questions