- Happy Feast of the Annunciation: I don't believe it is known what time of day the Angel Gabriel visited Mary with the news of her pregnancy, but in my case both times I discovered in the morning, and in the case of my pregnancy with Liam: after C. had left for work ~ at least for me it gives the day an interesting twist to have something that big that only you know.
- The start of solids foods is going well, once he came to understand the whole spoon concept. He has so far enjoyed avocado, squash, cereal with bananas, and currently pears; up next: green peas.
- My observance of Lent has not been going as I hoped with less time for reading, prayer and journaling; though it occurred to me that perhaps an important Lenten lesson is to learn to carry the cross how it is given to you ~ especially when not in a way of your choosing.
- Small vent: Sweden has apparently not gotten the memo about crib mattress fitting all toddler beds. The bed we got from IKEA is about a foot longer; luckily I had bought the mattress they suggested with the bed as we are moving Liam to the crib, but as I had already bought bedding elsewhere I didn't get bedding when we bought the bed ~ leaving us for a fews day (till I could get back to the store) with a bed with no bedding. Am I the last mom to know about this?
- I am happy to report that she has (mostly) successfully been sleeping in her new room now for almost a week. Still need re-arrange the furniture a little, but project New Toddler Room nearly done!
- Despite waking to flurries yesterday; with daffodils and forsythia blooming and tulips coming up it is starting to feel like spring around here.
- Plans for the weekend: Cleaning & adding to my 40 bags in 40 days goal, and a remembrance of family. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Please visit Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Takes