Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: March 22th


1. What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
Ketchup, mustard, tarter sauce

2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers?
Medium well (clear juice, not pink juice please)

3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes?
Hard to pick a favorite: tomato & mozzarella sliced together

4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
Stouffers lasagna (or asking my husband if he has anything in mind).

5. What’s your favorite snack food lately?
Target trail Mix or Lime corn chips

6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home?
Bacon & Eggs

7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it?
My husband is the grill-meister and does a great pork chop

8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?
Been too long since I've bought wine (couple of family members are really into it and keep me stocked); Beer: Stella Artois

9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
Not really a home thing for me but a treat when I go out with friends, at which time I usually treat myself to a Margarita

10. How do you like your eggs?
Benedict (name that movie) and the truth

Please visit Roots and Rings and enjoy other answers to this weeks questions

No comments:

Post a Comment