- St Patrick's Day: Spent wearing green and splitting a Shamrock Shake with a certain toddler who by next year may be ready to learn about St Patrick, shamrocks and the Trinity.
- The leaking ceiling saga continues with new leaks showing up this week after a night of rain. Hopefully the upcoming stretch of nice weather will allow the contractors to find and patch the leaks
- Praying for the people of Japan!
- Having finished painting ~ project new room now moves into Daddy's domain with furniture assembly this weekend.
- Celebrating St. Joseph's Day tomorrow by giving thanks for all the wonderful fathers and craftsmen in my life.
- And eating corned beef & cabbage, as that menu option did not work earlier in the week and has been requested by the Irish man I live with.
- If you are still reading ~ sorry for the random minutia ~ fussy baby, short night = a truly random Quick 7
Have a good weekend ~ and please visit Conversion Diary for rest of this weeks Quick Takes