Have been joining the fun this week with the 7 posts in 7 day challenge, reading as well as writing and these are some of the posts I've been enjoying.
- This great one on Monday by Kate of The Rhodes Log that convinced me to kick the funk and join the challenge.
- On Tuesday I got to join a virtual birthday celebration of Colleen of Martin Family Moments and learned a whole bunch about one of my favorite bloggers.
- Wednesday brought another great give-away from Grace of Camp Patton. Bonus while looking around White Plum I scored a great sweater on clearance.
- The challenge provided the motivation I needed to again join one of my favorite link-up ~ Theme Thursday hosted by Cari of Clan Donaldson.
- Of course the Friday spots has to go to our link-up hostess Jen of Conversion Diary and this Day in the Life post proves that she is a multi-tasking juggler extraordinary.
- Another great blessing of this challenge is reconnecting with a IRL friend from graduate school who also joined the challenge. And now I'm catching up on her kids and get to be so jealous - I mean so happy that she is headed to the Edel Gathering this summer.
- So now 5 posts in ~ with no idea what I'll post this weekend I want thank all my fellow bloggers who joined the challenge and provided such wonderful reading this week.
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes