Photography or history
2. What do you do for a living? Do you love it/hate it?
Teach nursing students, which I really enjoy though I hope to get back to midwifery someday.
3. What is your favorite Christmas ornament? If you don’t celebrate Christmas, what is your favorite holiday tradition?
Too many to play favorites, a celtic cross, snowbabies sledding, etc
4. Name something you could literally do without for the rest of your life.
Seeing (dealing with) rodents!!
5. If you were going to have any kind of “cosmetic procedure,” what would it be?
Chin lift, I have a short lower jaw and dislike the double chin effect it causes
6. Do you have any “collections”? (comic books, shoes, etc.)
Sort-off inherited my dad's stamp collection, and collected all of the state quarters
7. At what age did you get your first cell phone?
8. What is currently in your purse (or pocket or backpack if you’re a guy)?
Money, chapstick, credit cards, driver''s license, pen, & many scraps of paper
9. Are you a neat-freak or a slob ? *this applies to house, office, car, etc.
I try not to be a slob but as a pack-rat I have a high tolerance for clutter
10. What kind of parent do you think you will be? If you’re already a parent, what is your style?
My parenting style is still evolving (21 months in the trenches) but in theory is an attempt at parenting using a lot of love
and a good bit of logic.
Please visit and offer praise and applause to our host Chelsea at Roots and Rings