Monday, June 1, 2009

Body after baby: Week 5


  • New month, new week, same body!  Well almost the same, the scale rewarded my commitment to reduce the amount of refined sugar in my diet by a loss of three pounds. With the help of my local farmers market and plans to go strawberry picking next weekend, I am very hopeful that the plan to focus on healthier sweets is off and running
  • I am a terrible water drinker, I just really don't enjoy the taste and so either don't drink enough during the day or I drink soda.  BUT I believe I have found my drink for the summer, Seltzer with a good splash of lemonade, mostly water but enough flavor to keep me interested.
  • Like my exercise plan, though may try to fit in some pilate to add some variety to the abdominal part.
Okay, that's me.  How is the challenge going for you?
Join the challenge and read more at Samantha's wonderful blog: www.mamanotes.com

1 comment: