Sunday, October 18, 2009

The "100th Post" post

So back in January I had this crazy thought that, since I really enjoyed reading various blogs in which people wrote their experiences good, bad and humorous as they lived out the adventures of life in their corners of the world that maybe I could do that too. I have from time to time kept a journal and while I am somewhat of a shy person, I do really enjoy the idea of being part of something much bigger than myself.

So here we are 100 post later and while I'm still not sure I have anything to say worth reading about I am beyond grateful for the kind and generous comments left by loyal followers and those who pass by on their way around the net.

So much of what I write reflects my journey as a mom and child of Christ and that I imagine will be true going foward. The nine month old I lived with at the beginning of this journey is now a walking talking toddler who fills my day with light and laughter as she hastens the greying of my hair, who knows what the next hundred posts will bring?

Care to come along?

4 comments:

  1. Sweet post! I don't always comment, but I do enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count on me! Congratulations on Number 100.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th! Isn't it exciting?!

    I'm a compulsive commenter, I'm not one of those silent supporters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so relate to this post... i often wonder what makes me want to blog... but what sweetness to look back & then turn 'round & look forward anticipating good things ahead. Looking forward to the next 100!

    ReplyDelete